Monday, January 3, 2011

I just watched "Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer"

Your eyes are dead.
Were you born that way or did the atrocities put forth against you slowly dim the life from your eyes over time?
Does it give you and excuse to kill?
Do I hate you or do I hate the idea of a person without a soul? I think, for the most part, it terrifies me. That look in your eye, that lack of expression, that eternal void I see when I look at you could terrify the strongest of men.
I don't know what to believe. I saw pictures of your father and your grandfather and they both had dead eyes. Your mother, who left you did not. I don't respect her but I certainly don't fear her. Maybe she's smart, maybe she left 3 psychopaths in the dust and never looked back.
I saw glimmers of something in your eyes but it was only when you talked about getting away with lying and about killing men. You say they weren't glory kills but that glimmer fills me with uneasiness and doubt.
You're dead now, none of this really matters. Did you deserve to die? I still can't answer such a thing. Is this because you were a woman? I would flip the switch for a deranged pedophiles' execution, I believe they are wired differently and will never "get better". They aren't like you though, with those dead eyes. Although the ones who kill small children after they do things to them only God can help them overcome in heaven, those guys; their eyes are just as dead as yours. I want to burn them at the stake. I just don't understand why I feel uneasy about your execution. Only God knows the truth and I doubt even He can forgive you, crazy or not. Maybe craziness was your test and you failed it miserably.
Dead eyes are a dead giveaway to run in the opposite direction.

1 comment:

  1. this is the real chick from Monster right ... yer good sam "you know"

    ReplyDelete